Sunday, January 28, 2007

So far, so good...

Well now, a few days in and things are going, well.

Finished a few projects that (added a HP deskjet 792 for a whopping 5 dollars) this along with an old laptop could be resold for 50 bucks or so this spring at the local swap meet.

Which brings up a point for me at least.

Wasting time.

How does someone waste time? Is it a waste of time to read a book? Stargaze ( I recently had my outdoor telescope stolen from my backyard, I don't mind too very much as long as they actually use it..:) )

Making ones hobbies productive is a great use of time, productive could mean almost anything, just shut off the TVee and do something, Lookup www.fija.org learn a language, heck learn how to sew a button back on a shirt...don't start planning the super bowl party for a week only to watch a boring game that involves large men playing a child's game....

No comments: